Hi All,

I just started indexing data in my brand new Solr Cloud running on 4.2.1.
Since I am a big user of the grouping feature, I need to route my documents on
the proper shard.
Following the instruction found here:
http://docs.lucidworks.com/display/solr/Shards+and+Indexing+Data+in+SolrCloud

I set my document id to something like this  'fieldA!id' where fieldA is the
key I want to use to distribute my documents.
(All documents with the same value for fieldA will be sent to the same shard).

When I query my index, I can see that the number of documents increase but
there are no fields at all in the index.

http://10.0.5.211:8201/solr/Current/select?q=*:*

<response>
  <lst name="responseHeader">
  <int name="status">0</int>
  <int name="QTime">11</int>
  <lst name="params">
  <str name="q">*:*</str>
  </lst>
  </lst>
  <result name="response" numFound="26318" start="0" maxScore="1.0"/>
</response>

Specifying fields in the 'fl' parameter does nothing.

What am I doing wrong?