Hi everyone,

I've been searching about how to configure the SpellCheckerComponent in Solr 4.0 to support suggestion queries based on s subset of the configured fields in schema.xml. Let's say the spell checking is configured to use these 4 fields:

<field name="field1" type="text_general"/>
<field name="field2" type="text_general"/>
<field name="field3" type="text_general"/>
<field name="field4" type="text_general"/>

I'd like to know if there's any possibility to dynamically set the SpellCheckerComponent to suggest terms using just fields "field2" and "field3" instead of the default behavior, which always includes suggestions across the 4 defined fields.

Thanks in advance for any help!