Perfect! This finally worked! Shawn, thank you a lot!

How do I set up multiple cores?

Again, thank you so much! I was looking for a solution for days!

Am 06.06.2013 19:23, schrieb Shawn Heisey:
On 6/6/2013 11:15 AM, Stavros Delisavas wrote:
Unfortunatly my two tables do not share a unique key. they both have
integers as keys starting with number 1. Is there any way to overcome
this problem? Removing the uniquekey-property from my schema.xml leads
to solr not working (I have tryed that already).
The link you provided is showing what I have already tryed before which
was leading to my current problem. When I setup my data-config as shown
in that thread, my second table does not get recorded because of the
missing field (name.id/nameid the unique key) in my "title"-table...

Change the id field to a StrField in your schema, and then use something like this:

<document>
<entity name="name" query="SELECT CONCAT('name-',id) AS id, name FROM name"></entity> <entity name="title" query="SELECT CONCAT('title-',id) AS id, title FROM title"></entity>
</document>

If these documents have no connection to each other at all, set up multiple cores so they are entirely separate indexes.

Thanks,
Shawn