Though the syntax looks fine, but I get all the records. As per example
given above I get all the documents, meaning filtering did not work. I am
curious to know if my indexing went fine or not. I will check and revert
back.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com