Hi @all.

We have the problem that after an update the index takes to much time for 'warm up'.

We have some multivalued facet-fields and during the startup solr creates the messages:

INFO: UnInverted multi-valued field {field=mt_facet,memSize=18753256,tindexSize=54,time=170,phase1=156,nTerms=17,bigTerms=3,termInstances=903276,uses=0}

In the solconfig we use the facet.method 'fc'.
We know, that the start-up with the method 'enum' is faster, but then the searches are very slow.

How do you handle this problem?
Or have you any idea for optimizing the warm up?
Or what do you do after an update?

Greetings

Jochen

--