From: Rafał Kuć [mailto:r....@solr.pl]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 3:11 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: change solr core schema and config via http

Hello!

In 4.3.1 you can only read schema.xml or portions of it using Schema API
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4658). It is a start to allow
schema.xml modifications using HTTP API, which will be a functionality of next
release of Solr -

Regards,
 Rafał Kuć
 Sematext :: http://sematext.com/ :: Solr - Lucene - ElasticSearch