Good day,
I'm seeking some guidance on how best to represent the following data within
a solr schema.
I have a list of subjects which are detailed to n levels.
Each document can contain many of these subject entities.
As I see it if this had been just 1 subject per document, dynamic fields
would have been a good resolution.
Any suggestions on how best to create this structure in a denormalised
fashion while maintaining the data integrity.
For example a document could have:
Subject level 1: contract
Subject level 2: claims
Subject level 1: patent
Subject level 2: counter claims

If I were to search for level 1 contract, I would only want the facet count
for level 2 to contain claims and not counter claims.

Any assistance in this would be much appreciated.