Hello Mikhail,

Yes, GET is limited, but POST is not - so I just wanted that it works in
both the same way. But I am not sure if I am understanding your question
completely. Could you elaborate on the parameters/body part? Is there no
need for encoding of binary data inside the body? Or do you mean it is
treated as a string? Or is it just a bytestream and other parameters are
seen as string?

On a general note: my main concern was to send many ids fast, if we use
ints (32bit), in one MB, one can fit ~250K, with bitset 33 times more (sb
check numbers please :)). But certainly, if the bitset is sparse or the
collection of ids just a 'a few thousands', stream of ints/longs will be
smaller, better to use.

roman

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com