Thanks Shawn.

Here is the text_general type definition. We would like to bring down the
storage requirement down to a minimum for those 500KB content documents. We
just need basic full-text search.

Thanks!!! :)

        <fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
            <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt"
                        enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
                <!-- in this example, we will only use synonyms at query
time
                <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="index_synonyms.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="false"/>
                -->
            </analyzer>
            <analyzer type="query">
words="stopwords.txt"
                        enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
                <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonyms.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
            </analyzer>
        </fieldType>