Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 12:24 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Total Term Frequency per ResultSet in Solr 4.3 ?

So what is the workaround for this problem ?
Can it be done without changing any source code ?

Thanks,
Tony

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 8:01 PM, Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidworks.com> wrote:

Ah, sorry - I thought you were after docfreq, not termfreq.
-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com

http://localhost:8080/solr/collection2/select?fl=*,amazing_freq:termfreq%28product,%27amazing%27%29,spider_freq:termfreq%28product,%27spider%27%29&fq=id%3A27&q=spider&fl=*&df=product&wt=xml&indent=true&facet=true&facet.query=product:spider&facet.query=product:amazing&rows=20