Hi

I solve it by copying the field in a string field type.

And query on this field only.

Regards

David

Le 09/07/2013 11:03, Parul Gupta(Knimbus) a écrit :
Hi solr-user!!!
I have an issue....
I want to know that is it possible to implement StopwordFilterFactory with
KeywordTokenizer?
example I have multiple title :
1)title:Canadian journal of information and library science
2)title:Canadian information of  science
3)title:Southern  information and library science

what I want is if i search for
q=title:"Canadian information of science"
                     OR
q=title:"Canadian information science"

My output should be only title no. 2,i.e "Canadian information of  science".

my schema.xml is:
<fieldType name="itext" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
<analyzer>
<charFilter class="solr.MappingCharFilterFactory" mapping="mapping.txt"/>
<filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory"/>
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="false"/>
<filter class="solr.PatternReplaceFilterFactory" pattern="([^a-z])"
replacement=""  replace="all" />
</analyzer>
</fieldType>

<field name="title" type="itext" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="false" multiValued="false" />

Then exact search is working but search without stopwords is not working and
if I use WhitespaceTokenizer instead of KeywordTokenizer then search without
stopwords is working but all the 3 title are coming as output.Please reply
ASAP.