Hi anshum
Thanks for your response.
My application is developed using C#, so I can't use  CloudSolrServer with
SolrJ.

My problem is there is a setting in my application

SolrUrl = http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8983/solr/collection1

When this Solr instance shutdown or crash, I have to change this setting.
I've read source code of CloudSolrServer.java in SolrJ just few minutes ago.

It seems to that CloudSolrServer first read cluster state from zk ( or some
live node)
to retrieve info and then use this info to decide which node to send
request.

Maybe I have to modify my application to mimic CloudSolrServer impl.

Any idea?

Floyd