Hi all,

I have the following case.

Solr documents has fields --> id and status. Id is not unique. Unique is the
combination of these two elements.
Documents with same id have different statuses.

List of Documents

 -ID-  -STATUS-
  id1        1
  id1        2
  id1        3
  id1        4
  id2        1
  id2        2
  id3        1

I need to make query that takes all documents with specific status and to
exclude documents that don't have other specific status.
As an example I need to get all documents with status 2 and don't have
status 3.
The expected result should be document :
     id2    2

Another example: all documents with status 1 and don't have status 3. Then
the result should be:
     id2        1
     id3        1

Here is my query that don't work
http://192.168.130.14:13080/solr/select/?q=status:1&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&fl=id,status&fq=-id:(*:*%20AND%20status:2)
The problem is in filter query(fq) part. In fq must be the ids of the
documents with status 2 and if the current document id is in this list to be
excluded.
I guess some subquery must be used in fq part or something else.
Just for information we are using APACHE SOLR 3.6 and document count is
around 100k.

Thanks in advance!