Exploring various SpellCheckers in solr and have a few questions,
1. Which algorithm is used for generating suggestions when using
IndexBasedSpellChecker. I know its Levenshtein (with edit distance=2 -
default) in DirectSolrSpellChecker.
2. If i have 2 indices, can I setup multiple IndexBasedSpellCheckers to
point to different spellcheck dictionaries to generate suggestions from
both.
3. Can I use IndexBasedSpellChecker and FileBasedSpellChecker together? I
tried doing it and ran into an exception "All checkers need to use the same
StringDistance."

Any help will be much apprecited.
Thanks,
-Manasi