Hi Jack,
    My sample query will be with a keyword (text) and probably 2 to 3
filters.
There is a java interface for display of data, which will consume a class,
and the class returns a data set object using SolrJ.
So for display we will use a list for binding. we may display 20 or 30 meta
data information.
I believe I have provided the information you have asked for.

With Regards,
Santanu