For the data import handler I have moved he mysql and postgresql jar files to
the solr lib directory (/opt/solr/lib).

My issue is in the data-config.xml I have put two datasources, however, I am
stuck on what to put for the driver values and the urls.

<dataSource name=&quot;mysql&quot; driver=&quot;&lt;driver>" url="<url>"
user="<user>" password="<pass>" />
<dataSource name=&quot;postgresql&quot; driver=&quot;&lt;driver>"
url="<url>" user="<user>" password="pass>"/>

Is anyone able to tell me hat I should be putting for these values please?