> *All* of the terms in the field must be matched by the query....not
> vice-versa.

Exactly. This is why I was trying to explain it as a reverse search.

I just realized I describe it as a *large list of known keywords when really
its small; no more than 1000. Forgetting about performance  how hard do you
think this would be to implement? How should I even start?

Thanks for the input