Hi Roman,

Something bad happened in fresh checkout:

python solrjmeter.py -a -x ./jmx/SolrQueryTest.jmx -q
./queries/demo/demo.queries -s localhost -p 8983 -a --durationInSecs 60 -R
cms -t /solr/statements -e statements -U 100

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "solrjmeter.py", line 1392, in <module>
    main(sys.argv)
  File "solrjmeter.py", line 1347, in main
    save_into_file('before-test.json', simplejson.dumps(before_test))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/__init__.py", line 286,
in dumps
    return _default_encoder.encode(obj)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/encoder.py", line 226,
in encode
    chunks = self.iterencode(o, _one_shot=True)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/encoder.py", line 296,
in iterencode
    return _iterencode(o, 0)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/simplejson/encoder.py", line 202,
in default
    raise TypeError(repr(o) + " is not JSON serializable")
TypeError: <__main__.ForgivingValue object at 0x7fc6d4040fd0> is not JSON
serializable

Regards,

D.