Hello David,

The first months there will be not that many points in a doc, i will keep
the topic in mind!

The next step is that i want to now which location matched my query.
Example:

Product A is available in 3 stores, the doc looks like this:

/<doc>
<str name="productname">Product A</str>
<arr name='store_coordinates'>
  <str>store1_geo</str>
  <str>store2_geo</str>
  <str>store3_geo</str>
</arr>
<arr name="storeinfo">
<str>London#store1_geo</str>
<str>Amsterdam#store2_geo</str>
<str>New York#store3_geo</str>
</arr>
</doc>/

I query the index with my location set to Berlin and a radius of 250km. I
know that this result gets back on the first place because it's close to
Amsterdam(store2_geo). But normally, How can i know which one matched my
query as closest point? Is it possible to get this back? I can do it in my
application but with 200 stores i don't think it's the best solution.

Thanks,

Roy