Hi,

I have created a new index. So reindexing shouldnt be the issue.
Analysis page shows me correct result and match should be found as per the
analysis page.But no output on actual query

The Output of debug query is as follows
<str name="rawquerystring">content:speedPost</str>
<str name="querystring">content:speedPost</str>
<str name="parsedquery">MultiPhraseQuery(content:"(speedpost speed) (post
speedpost)")</str>
<str name="parsedquery_toString">content:"(speedpost speed) (post
speedpost)"</str>

I dont understand the output for MultiPhraseQuery. Can anyone suggest a good
read for the same.
Erik - I m searching for the correct field name. But still no output

One suprising fact is if my index word is speedPost and I query for
speedpost I find a match but vice versa doesnt work