Hello,

I am using multi-core mechnism with Solr4.4.0. And each core is dedicated to
particular client (each core is a collection)

Like If we search data from SiteA, it will provide search result from CoreA
And if we search data from SiteB, it will provide search result from CoreB
and similar case with other client.

Right now i am using HttpSolrServer (SolrJ API) for connecting with Solr for
search.
As per my understanding it will try to connect directly to a particular Solr
instance for searching and if that node will be down searching will fail.
please let me know if my assumption is wrong.

My query is that is it possible to connect with Solr using CloudSolrServer
instead of HTTPSolrServer for searching. so that in case one node will be
down cloud solr server will pick data from other instance of Solr.

Any pointer and link will be helpful. it will be better if some one shared
me some example related to connection using ClouSolrServer.

Note: I am Using Windows machine for deployment of Solr. And we are indexing
data from database using DIH

Thanks,
Dharmendra jaiswal