Hi,
I'm using solr 4.0 final built around Dec 2012.
I was initially told that the QEC didn't work for distributed search but
apparently it was fixed.
Anyway, I use the /elevate handler with [elevated] in the field list and I
don't get any elevated results.
elevated=false in the result block.
however, if I turn on debugQuery; the elevated result appears in the debug
section under queryBoost.
Is this the only way you can get elevated results?
Because before (and I can't remember if this was before or after I went to
4.0 Final) I would get the elevated results mixed in with the "regular"
results in the result block.
elevated=true was the only way to tell them apart.
I also tried forceElevation, enableElevation, exclusive but there is still
no elevated results in the result block.
What am I doing wrong?
query:
http://localhost:8080/solr/Profiles/elevate?q=gangnam+style&fl=*,[elevated]&wt=xml&start=0&rows=100&enableElevation=true&forceElevation=true&df=text&qt=edismax&debugQuery=true
Here's my config:
  <searchComponent name="elevator" class="solr.QueryElevationComponent" >

    <str name="queryFieldType">text_general</str>
    <str name="config-file">elevate.xml</str>
  </searchComponent>

  <requestHandler name="/elevate" class="solr.SearchHandler" startup="lazy">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
     <str name="df">text</str>
    </lst>