You can use the dynamic fields feature of Solr to map unknown field
names to types.

For example, a dynamic field named as "*_s" i.e. any field name ending
with _s can be mapped to string and so on. In your cases, if your
field names do not follow a set pattern, then you can even specify a
dynamic field as "*" and map it to text type.

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Dynamic+Fields

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.