The "phases" are usually called n-grams or shingles.

You can probably use ShingleFilterFactory to create your shingles (possibly
with outputUnigrams=false) and then use TermsComponent (
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TermsComponent) to list the results.

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)