Hello,

I'm using Solr 4.3.1 for faceted search and have 4 fields used for faceting. My
question is about memory consumtion.
I've set up heap size to use 6Gb of RAM, but I see in resource monitor it uses
much more than that - up to 10Gb where 4 Gb is reported as shareable memory.
I've calculated the size of cached set of UnInverted fields and it's 2Gb - I'm
fine with that, both GC monitor and 'fieldValueCache' stats in 'Plugins/Stats'
UI for Solr report that. But I can't understand what's that memory that's being
reserved after filling in fieldValueCache with uninverted fields (right in
UnInvertedField.uninvert method) and not used  (or not released).
Is that some memory leak? Or is that something I should tune with garbage
collector by making it more aggressive (GC only shows me 2.x Gb in Old Space
and I see those UnInvertedField's there in heap dump)?

Some info: Index size is 76 Gb. I have 6 shards there. Windows OS. Java 6.0.24.

Best regards,
Anton.