My index contains documents which could be a single word or a short sentence
which contains up to 4-5 words. I need to return documents, which "starts
with" only from the searched pattern.
in regex it would be [^my_query].

for example, for a docs:

black
beautiful black cat
cat
cat is black
black cat

and for the query: "black"

only "black" and "black cat" should be returned.

The text field I'm using is as follows:
<fieldType name="text_general_aa" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
        <filter class="solr.NGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="4"
maxGramSize="15" side="front"/>
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
        <filter class="solr.NGramFilterFactory" minGramSize="4"
maxGramSize="15" side="front"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>
Solr version is 4.2