From:   Yago Riveiro <yago.rive...@gmail.com>
To:     solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Date:   11.10.2013 12:36
Subject:        Re: Cores with lot of folders with prefix index.XXXXXXX

The thread that you point is about master / slave - replication, Is this
issue valid on SolrCloud context?

I check the index.properties and indeed the variable index=index.XXXXX
point to a folder, the others can be deleted without any scary side
effect?

--
Yago Riveiro

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3145192/why-does-my-solr-slave-index-keep-growing