*I have a business use case in which i need to use Span Not and
other ordered proximity queries . And they can be nested upto any level
A Boolean inside a ordered query or ordered query inside a Boolean
 . Currently i am thinking of changing the QuerParser.jj file to identify
the SpanNot query and use Complex Phrase Query Parser of Lucene for parsing
complex queries . Can you suggest better way of achieving this.*

*Following are the list of additions that i need to do in SOLR.*

*1. Span NOT Operator*  .

2.Adding Recursive and Range Proximity

      *Recursive Proximity *is a proximity query within a proximity query

Ex:   “ “income tax”~5   statement” ~4  The recursion can be up to any
level.

    * Range Proximity*: Currently we can only define number as a range we
want interval as a range .

Ex: “profit income”~3,5    ,  “United America”~-5,4

3. Complex  Queries

A complex query is a query formed with a combination of Boolean operators
or proximity queries or range queries or any possible combination of these.

Ex:    “(income AND tax) statement”~4

          “ “income tax”~4  (statement OR period) ”~3

          (“ income” SPAN NOT  “income tax” ) source ~3,5

 Can anyone suggest us some way of achieving these 3 functionalities in SOLR
 ???