Thanks Hoss,

My system seemed to configure bad DNS setting.
I used Google Public DNS instead then Solr started up quickly.
I'll try to confirm DNS configuration properly.

SolrInfoMBeanHandler was not slow, but
SystemInfoHandler.init() before SolrInfoMBeanHandler was slow, I think.
So SOLR-5043's background thread solution is good.

Regards,
Shinichiro Abe