From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_luc...@fucit.org]
Sent: October 19, 2013 12:22:34 AM GMT+05:30
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Seeking New Moderators for solr-user@lucene

It looks like it's time to inject some fresh blood into the solr-user@lucene
moderation team.

If you'd like to volunteer to be a moderator, please reply back to this thread
and specify which email address you'd like to use as a moderator (if different
from the one you use when sending the email)

Being a moderator is really easy: you'll get a some extra emails in your inbox
with MODERATE in the subject, which you skim to see if they are spam -- if they
are you delete them, if not you "reply all" to let them get sent to the list,
and authorize that person to send future messages w/o moderation.

Occasionally, you'll see an explicit email to solr-user-owner@lucene from a
user asking for help realted to their subscription (usually unsubscribing
problems) and you and the other moderators chime in with assistance when
possible.

More details can be found here...