Hello,

We have a very particular requirement of dropping noise words (LP, LLP, LLC,
Corp, Corporation, Inc, Incoporation, PA, Professional Association, Attorney at
law, GP, General Partnership etc.) at the end of search key but maintaining the
relevancy. For e.g.

If user search for "160 Associates LP", we want search to return in their below
relevancy order. Basically if exact / similar match is present, it comes first
followed by other results.

160 Associates LP
160 Associates
160 Associates LLC
160 Associates LLLP
160 Hilton Associates

If I handle this through "Stop words" then LP will get dropped from search key
and then all results will come but exact match will be shown somewhere lower or
deep.

Regards and appreciate your help.
Susheel