On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM, gohome190 <gohome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a database that has about 25 fields for each entry.  However, when I
> do a solr *:* query, I can only see the first 19 fields for each entry.
> However, I can successfully use the fields that don't show up as queries.
> So weird! Because that means that solr has them, but isn't sending them in
> the response!  Any ideas?

One of two things:
- fields need to be stored (stored="true" on the field def in the
schema) to be returned.  A field can be indexed but not stored... this
means that you can still search the field (because the index for the
field exists), but it won't appear when you retrieve that document.
- there is a "fl" (field list) parameter that controls what fields are
returned.  The default is all stored fields.

-Yonik
http://heliosearch.com -- making solr shine