There's nothing that I know of that takes a DIH configuration and
uses it through SolrJ. You can use Tika directly in SolrJ if you
need to parse structured documents though, see:
http://searchhub.org/2012/02/14/indexing-with-solrj/

Yep, you're going to be kind of reinventing the wheel a bit I'm
afraid.

Best,
Erick