I have product core, order core ,Is there a way in solr to fetch all
fields from two cores  in a single query?Solr join can fetch fields from
only 1 core.
If we cant , how to achieve this??, is the only option is to index
denormalize data??

  • Re: subacini Arunkumar
    • Re: Walter Underwood
      • Re: subacini Arunkumar