Hi Dileepa,

The stanbolInterceptor processor chain will be used in multiple request
handlers. Then I will have to pass the stanbol.enhancer.url param in each
of those request handler which will cause redundant configurations.
Therefore I need to pass the param to the processor directly.

But when I pass the params to the Processor as below the parameter is not
received to my ProcessorFactory class;
<processor class="com.solr.stanbol.processor.StanbolContentProcessorFactor *
    <str name="stanbol.enhancer.url">http://localhost:8080/enhancer
<http://localhost:8080/enhancer></str>*
</processor>

Can someone point out what might be wrong here? Can someone please advice
on how to pass parameters directly to the Processor?

I don't know why your Processor cannot get the parameters, but Processor should
get them. For example, StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory can get script
parameter like this:

<processor class="solr.StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory">
   <str name="script">updateProcessor.js</str>
</processor>

http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_5_0/solr-core/org/apache/solr/update/processor/StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory.html

So why don't you consult the source code of
StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory, etc?

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/automatically-acquiring-synonym-knowledge-from-wikipedia.html