hi Josip

for the 1 question we've done similar things: copying search field to a
text field. But highlighting is normally on specific fields such as tittle
depending on how the search content is displayed to the front end, you can
search on text and highlight on the field you wanted by specify hl.fl

ref: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HighlightingParameters#hl.fl

--
All the best

Liu Bo