Hello,

I have a problem with configuring custom char filter. When there are no
wildcards in query then my filter is invoked. When there are wildcards, my
filter is not invoked.

It is possible to configure charFilter to be used with wildcard queries? I
can see than with wildcards, TokenizerChain.charFilters is null.

configuration:

<analyzer type="query">
        <charFilter class="a.b.c.MyFilterFactory />
</analyzer>

What is more interesting, I can see that solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory is
invoked even with wildcards. I tried to transform charFilter to normal
Filter but the result is the same (it is not invoked with wildcards).

Best