Hi,

I am working on solr 4.2.1 jetty and we are facing some performance issue
and heap memory overflow issue as well. So i am searching the actual cause
for this exceptions. then i applied load test for different solr queries.
After few mins got below errors.

WARN:oejs.Response:Committed before 500 {msg=Software caused connection
abort: socket write

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort:
socket write error

SEVERE: null:org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException

I also tried to set the maxIdleTime to 300000 milliSeconds. But still
getting same error.

Any ideas?
Please help, how to tackle this.

Thanks,