Hi Erick,

Slower queries for getting facets can be tolerated, as long as they don't
affect those without facets. The requirement is for a separate query which
can get me both term vector and facet counts.

One issue I am facing is that, for a search query I only want the term
vectors and facet counts, but not the results/docs. If I set the rows=0,
then term vectors are not returned. Could you suggest some way to achieve
the above.

Also it will be helpful to get a way to get aggregate TF of a term (across
all docs in the query).

Regards,
David