Hi Ahmet,

Let me explain with another scenario .

There is a title ->  ARABIAN NIGHTS - 1999/99

Now in autocomplete, if i give 1999/99 , in the backend i append an asterisk
to it and form the solr url thsi way

q=titleName:1999/99*

I get the above mentioned title.- so works perfect

Now lets add another title to this.

-> JULIUS CAESER (1999/99)

If i pass the same query parameter, i would definitely expect both these
titles to come up. but this new one doesn't come(Because of the braces).

I can add patternReplaceFilter but this way i will never be able to
specifically search the title i want as 1999/99.

Hope you get what i am trying to achieve. Is my understanding wrong
somewhere?

Thanks.