Thanks Furkam,

This give some really good understanding. We have Amazon Instance and right
now it is running on m1.large.

In Amazon we are not finding a support to increase ONLY RAM ! that our main
concern and we are actively looking which instance can help us to support
this index size.

Do you think m2.4xlarge would help?.

Also if you can share some input over speeding up the indexer process?.

Regards,
Priti