Ravi,

You must not have gotten Ahmet Arslan's reply the last time you posted this
question three days ago. Allow me to quote:

**
Hi Ravi,

How about RemoveBlankFieldUpdateProcessorFactory ?

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_0_0/solr-core/org/apache/solr/update/processor/

Ahmet
**

Thanks,
Greg

On Mar 14, 2014, at 8:26 AM, "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI,
Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <external.ravi.tamin...@us.bosch.com> wrote:

> HI, I have a Price field with tfloat type. I am using XML to Post the Data.
> For few documents the Price in the XML is empty. I am getting any error where
> empty is treated as string and throws exception.
>
> Any suggestions to fix this..?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ravi

  • Empty string in... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
    • Re: Empty ... Greg Walters
      • RE: Em... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
      • RE: Em... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)