Hi,

A couple of times I found myself in the following situation: I had to work
on a Solr schema, but had no docs to index yet (the db was not ready etc).

In order to start learning js, I needed some small project to practice, so
I thought of this small utility. It allows you to generate fake docs to
index, so you can at least advance with the schema/solrconfig design.

Currently it allows (based on your current schema) to generate the most
basic field types (int, float, boolean, text, date), and user defined
functions can be plugged in for customized generation.

Have a look at https://github.com/jmlucjav/sadat