Hi,
just started to move my SolrJ queries over to our SolrCloud  environment and I
want to know how to do a query  where you combine multiple indexes.

Previously I had a string called shards which links all the indexes together
and adds them to the query.
String shards =
"server:8080/solr_search/bonds,server:8080/solr_search/equities,etc"
which I add to my SolrQuery
solrQuery.add("shards",shards);
I can then search across many indexes.

In SolrCloud we do this
CloudSolrServer server = new
CloudSolrServer("solrServer1:2111,solrServer2:2111,solrServer2:2111");
and add the default collection
server.setDefaultCollection(bonds);

How do I add the other indexes to my query in CloudSolrServer? If it's as
before solrQuery.add("shards",shards); how do I find out the address of the
machine CloudSolrServer has chosen?

Thanks

Russ.

This message (including any files transmitted with it) may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information, is the property of Interactive Data Corporation
and/or its subsidiaries, and is directed only to the addressee(s). If you are
not the designated recipient or have reason to believe you received this
message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the
sender immediately. An unintended recipient's disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this message or any attachments is prohibited and may
be unlawful.