Thanks for your answer Jack.
@Gora:

> How are you fetching the HTML content, and indexing it into Solr?

We are using SolR with the OpenText Delivery Server. The Delivery Server
generated HTML representations of the published pages and writes them to the
directory, which is used by solr to get data content.

> It is probably best to handle this requirement at that point. Haven't used
> Nutch ( http://nutch.apache.org/) recently, but you might be able to use it
> for this.

Do you mean the web crawler way? From the first view, it fits us not very good.
In this case we need to implement ourselves the OpenText Search layer.
Theoretically, we can try to teach DeliveryServer to understand external
indexes. But the crawling itself is not the preferred solution - it is not so
responsive, as the DS-way; in case of existing authorization restrictions, it
should be many crawler users for every role; etc...