Shawn,

I changed the autoSoftCommit value to 15000 (15 sec).
My index size is pretty small ~4GB and its running on a SSD drive with ~100 GB
space on it.
Now I see the warn message every 15 seconds.

The caches I think are minimal

<filterCache class="solr.FastLRUCache" size="512" initialSize="512"
autowarmCount="0"/>

 <queryResultCache class="solr.LRUCache"                     size="512"
            initialSize="512"                     autowarmCount="0"/>
 <documentCache class="solr.LRUCache"                   size="512"
     initialSize="512"                   autowarmCount="0"/>

<queryResultMaxDocsCached>200</queryResultMaxDocsCached>

I think still something is going on. I mean 15s on SSD drives is a long time to
handle a 4GB index.

Thanks,
Rishi.