Hello,

I am facing the same issue discussed at SOLR-4852. I am getting below error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.lucene.analysis.icu.ICUFoldingFilter
at
org.apache.lucene.analysis.icu.ICUFoldingFilterFactory.create(ICUFoldingFilterFactory.java:50)
  at
org.apache.solr.analysis.TokenizerChain.createComponents(TokenizerChain.java:67)

I am using solr-4.3.1. As discussed at SOLR-4852, I had all the jars at
(SOLR_HOME)/lib and there is no reference to lib via any of solrconfig.xml
or schema.xml.

I have also tried with setting "sharedLib=foo", but that also didn't work.
However, if  I removed all the below files:

icu4j-49.1.jar

lucene-analyzers-morfologik-4.3.1.jar  l

ucene-analyzers-stempel-4.3.1.jar

solr-analysis-extras-4.3.1.jar

lucene-analyzers-icu-4.3.1.jar

lucene-analyzers-smartcn-4.3.1.jar

lucene-analyzers-uima-4.3.1.jar

from $(solrhome)/lib and move to solr-webapp/webapp/WEB-INF/lib things are
working fine.

Any guess? Any help?

Thanks,

Ronak