Thanks to both of you. I finally found the issue and you were right (again) ;)

The problem was not coming from the full indexation code containing the SQL
replace statement but from another process whose job is to maintain our index
up to date. This process had no idea that commas were to be replaced by spaces
for some fields (and it should not about this either).

I changed the Tokenizer used for the field to the following and everything is
fine now.
    <tokenizer class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern=","/>

Thanks for your help