Hello!

You can achieve that using update processor, for example look here:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ScriptUpdateProcessor

What you would have to do, in general, is create a script that would
take a value of the field, divide it by the 1000 and put it in another
field - the target numeric field.

--
Regards,
 Rafał Kuć