Ideally we could get good approximates for all of them, including any of
our custom caches (of which we have about five). The RAM size estimator
spreadsheet [1] is helpful but we'd love to get accurate live size metrics.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/trunk/dev-tools/size-estimator-lucene-solr.xls